NAStify will allow you to perform any operation you need on the file you have on your device/receiving by email/have on your remote storage servers (cloud or custom NAS) ! It will allow you to read / view / unarchive / archive / share / copy / move / rename / delete / … your files wherever they are !
It will allow you to play audio/video files (avi/mov/mkv/…) directly from the remote server by streaming the video (for compatible servers). NAStify is also compatible with the ChromeCast device : play videos (in a format compatible with ChromeCast device) stored locally or in one of your server directly on your TV and control it from NAStify !
It will allow you to synchronize the camera roll of the iPhone with any of the supported servers !
NAStify is supporting the following native services :
- Local files : manage your local files
- WebDAV : WebDAV is a standard protocol for remote files management, many cloud service providers are supporting WebDAV (Box, MyDrive, CloudMe, …). NAStify supports WebDAV with and without SSL and you can allow untrusted SSL certificates if needed.
- FTP/FTPS (active and passive mode are supported)
- SFTP (authentication using password or certificates)
- uPnP media servers
- Box cloud service
- Dropbox cloud service
- Google Drive cloud service
- Mega.co.nz cloud service
- Microsoft OneDrive cloud service
- ownCloud cloud service
- Synology servers : NAStify supports Synology’s File Station protocol
- QNAP servers : NAStify supports QNAP’s QFile protocol
- Freebox Revolution : NAStify supports Freebox Revolution’s file protocol